At K Stewart Beauty and Wellness, the health and safety of our clients is our main priority. We are committed to providing the safest experiences in accordance with state and local guidelines.
In an effort to increase ventilation, windows and doorways will be left open (weather permitting) throughout our hours of operation
- All staff will be required to take their temperature before entering to begin their shift. Any person(s) running a low-grade fever or higher will not be allowed to clock-in for their shift and will be sent home.
- All staff will be required to wear masks and/or special face coverings for the duration of their shift
- All staff performing services will be required to wear gloves that will be replaced after each appointment
- Newly installed hand sanitizing stations can be found in each common area and service room. We request that you immediately sanitize your hand upon arrival prior to checking in
- Thorough cleanings of the facility will take place twice a day
- Equipment will be thoroughly cleaned in-between each appointment. All equipment, tools, product, etc. will remain in each room and is not to be share amongst the staff for shared use
- No appointments (new or follow-ups) will be made on the premises. All appointments are to be made by phone or via email
- We will have the MD guidelines on how to ‘Stop the Spread’ visible throughout our location
What we ask of you:
K Stewart Beauty and Wellness
1310 Fleet St, Baltimore, MD 21201